Since she first told us she wanted to serve I have known in my heart she would serve in the New Zealand/Australia Region. I also have maintained it would be a French speaking mission. I don't know why. Call it a lucky guess, mother's intuition or prophetic...either way my heart knew she would go be a world changer on the other side of the world.
As she was reading her call we anxiously held our breath and she said, "Vanuatu Port Vila" and it also said she, "would also serve in the New Caledonia Mission Region. Oh, and she would be speaking French. We had to look at the map to locate it...it is right by New Zealand and Australia. She gets to go to a group of islands in the South Pacific. Amazing!
Later Jordan told me she had a feeling my prediction was right; but that she didn't get her hopes up. She said there's just something about my guesses for things I've prayed for....that they're usually correct.
I am so proud of my girl. She is going to be an incredible world changer.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy thoughts from my friends