
This has pretty much been the consensus from people when they learn about or see me in my handy dandy sling...again. I love my daughter's comment about how I've made a career out of surgeries. So I've injured myself a time or two. I decided working out/sports are overrated. However, the use of two arms is not!
However, my friend Sean's comment is by far the best. "Don't they give you a frequent surgery card. Like after the 5th one you get a free one of your choice?" If only! Let's just say some of my fat cells would be transplanted to other parts of my body. :)
Doc says no more softball, golf or volleyball. Apparently him and I had different perceptions of what "taking it easy" meant. I've still got my running... for now.
I'll just be patient with the remaining 5+ weeks, and hope the kids and hubby keep up their charity work around the house. Who am I kidding; that's already started to vanish.
Hope your better soon. Sounds like you don't need to get hurt anymore.
ReplyDelete