My "8 Things" list
8 things to look forward to:
- Today, I have my little man w/ me for Take Your Child to Work Day
- Watching my daughter's soccer game
- My sister's wedding (I'm "best woman" and my daughter is bridesmaid, the dresses are to die for! and so are their prices!)
- This evening, it marks the beginning of a 3 day weekend!
- Playing softball tonight
- Making desert for FHE
- The first pass down the track this Friday for "The Beast" (My husband has rebuilt the motor in his car, rewired the entire car...completely! and bought a bigger turbo...it should be interesting!)
- Getting my shoulder fixed!
8 things I wish for:
- Become independently wealthy and neither of us have to work...unless we want to
- My kids continue to grow in the gospel, knowing each day their purpose is not about them, but about Him
- That my shorts fit me from last year...I'm kinda scared to try them on...really. (I'll blame it on the hysterectomy, saying I'm still bloated. That's believe 6 months later, right?)
- Go 11's in my car! (Currently I'm stuck in the 12's in the 1/4 mile)
- Grow old with my hubby
- A cure/prevention for Spectrum Disorders, until then I'd settle for more tolerance and acceptance
- Beautiful weather this weekend.
- That my mom continues her great success and reaches her goal. (She's already down 71 lbs since January! Way to go Mom!!)
what is your mom's secret to getting the weight off so fast?
ReplyDelete