Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just one question


Why can't I keep him like this forever?
I had just come in from a nice long run. I was ready to hit the shower to cool down; so much I had yanked off my shirt. He grabs my arm as I walk by and asks "Will you hold me? I don't care if you're sweaty." Yes, my heart melted. Then, in just a moment, he was asleep. My charm of a husband captured it for me. It's a heart print I'll remember always.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweetie and what a precious moment. I hope he is feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious picture! I agree...why can't they stay young forever. I love to snuggle with my little Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is priceless!! So sweet!

    p.s. Thank you for commenting on my blog today. I most definitely needed the support, and I truly appreciated your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great moment in time.

    ReplyDelete

Happy thoughts from my friends